Flexible Ceramic Pad Heaters
What is Flexible Ceramic Pad Heaters? Ceramic infrared heating elements are high-efficiency, rugged heaters that provide long-wave infrared radiation. Ceramic heaters and infrared heaters are used for printing and drying heaters in a variety of industrial and engineering applications. They are also very effective for infrared outdoor heaters and infrared saunas.
Thermoer produces and design flexible Ceramic Pad Heaters. Ceramic Pad Heaters also called a flexible heater. Maximum working temperature: 1050 °C. On sale
Thermoer provides professional Industrial heating solutions. We guarantee the quality of the ceramic pad heaters. It is worth noting that it is recommended to use the temperature control device we produce to ensure the normal operation of the heating element.
Welcome to contact us get a discount！
Ceramic Electric Heating Pad
It has arbitrary bending characteristics in its length direction. It using in on-site heat treatment of various industrial equipment and workpieces. Also in the drying of pipes, heating, high-temperature heating of molds, etc.
- High Resistance to Thermal and Physical Shock
- Flexibility and high heat transfer
- Fast heating transfer
- High grade sintered alumina ceramic beads 80/20 nickel cold tail wire.
- Good quality & Competitive price
- Various sizes available
Ceramic pad heater heating method
Wrap the heating pad around the workpiece, apply insulation to the solder joint, and set the temperature controller. Once the preheat temperature is reached, the welder removes the insulation and begins to work. They do not have to be moved during the welding process. After soldering, the ceramic heater can be placed on the weld and the controller can be reset to obtain the proper temperature.
- 1. High-quality nickel-chromium alloy resistance wire: Nickel-chromium wire is used as the heating element, which has high strength at high temperatures; the material will not become brittle after cooling after long-term use.
- 2. Alumina ceramic components :
Crawler ceramic heaters use alumina ceramic components with high strength and good heat radiation properties as insulating materials
- 3. Quick connector: Use quick connector, easy to use
- 4. There are 1-4 types of conventional products, please contact us for more shape customization
The following table lists only some specifications
|No.||Size（mm）||Volts (V)||Power (KW)||Maximum temperature ( ℃ )|
LET US HANDLE EVERYTHING
We work closely with you to customize a heating solution for your space. We will perform production, testing, transportation, and maintenance, all while bending over backwards to make sure you’re happy with everything.
Fill out the form and let a Thermoer Expert take care of everything.
Prefer to call us? Talk to a Thermoer Expert at +86-18158202116.
Our Experts are available at 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Mon – Fri (EST).
Shopping & Shipping
Thermoer has freight partners all over the world and provides quality and safe services.
Ensure the complete delivery of the goods to the customer.
In daily production, we provide some general-purpose products, but also can eliminate customer requirements for the design and manufacture of heaters.
Welcome to enquire with us about the latest prices and offers
Features & Benefits
- It has ductility. For example, when heating a container or a pipe, it can be bent into a curved shape or a circular shape to heat the surface. For example, a part of large thing can be heated. The large-area workpiece can be tiled and covered. Besides, it can be adapted to the heating of workpieces of various geometric shapes.
- High operating temperature, fast heating, high thermal efficiency, no pollution, uniform heating. Also can achieve automatic control.
- High mechanical strength, good thermal insulation performance, large contact surface with heated objects. The key is long service life.
- Easy to install and maintain. Low cost of use. Even if the internal heating material is broken, the external ceramic device can still be reused.
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)