Industrial tubular heating elements are suitable for most applications requiring electrical heating. They can be used in the form of straight tubes or bent into various shapes and can be customized as required, so industrial electric heating tubes are usually not available.
Thermoer offers professional customized services, please let us know your needs. Different materials are suitable for different environments.
Highly recommended products from other series:
What is a tubular heater
Tubular heaters, also known as tubular heating elements, are the most versatile of all electric heating elements. Depending on the choice of materials, stainless steel tubular heating elements are used in almost all heating equipment. They are easy to form and have the highest mechanical stability and electrical properties. Whether heating liquid or gas, tubular heating elements achieve good heat transfer. Widely used in machinery manufacturing, automotive, textile, food, home appliances and other industries.
Shopping & Shipping
Thermoer is a manufacturer of heating elements. With extensive shipping experience, customers are located in many countries around the world, such as the United States, Japan, Russia, Canada, Singapore, India, Ethiopia, and South Africa. Below are our best-selling products, and we can also produce products based on your drawings.
Please click on the button below to ask for the latest price.
For those cases where air is heated, a steel finned tubular heater with a steel sleeve can be considered. The finned tubular heating element has a heat dissipation area that is 2 to 3 times larger than that of the ordinary component.
They use high temperature resistant magnesium oxide as the insulating medium and stainless steel as the outer casing. It can quickly heat food in a narrow space.
- 220 Volt
- 4000 Watt
- 2000 Watt
- 220 Volt
- 400 Watt
- Ceramic insulator
- Sealing material
- Lead-out rod
- Magnesium oxide powder
- Resistance wire
- Metal sheath
|Diameter||Recommended fastener size|
|6mm||M10*1.5 or M12*1.5|
|8mm||M12*1.5 or M14*1.5|
|10mm||M14*1.5 or M16*1.5|
|12mm||M16*1.5 or M18*1.5|
|14mm||M18*1.5 or M20*1.5|
|16mm||M20*1.5 or M22*1.5|
|18mm||M22*1.5 or M24*1.5|
|20mm||M24*1.5 or M27*1.5|
The insulated magnesia powder of the electric tubular heating element is compressed by the diameter of the tube after shrinking.
These tubular heating element are then annealed in a high temperature furnace to mitigate the metal stress (working hardening) that occurs during the rolling process, reducing the size of the jacket.
Annealing returns the metal to a soft state, allowing the tubular heating element to bend into almost any shape.
However, since the forming also hardens the metal, some precautions must be taken to prevent the sheath from breaking during bending or stress cracking.
When the straight tubular heating element is bent, it is necessary to pay attention to a limitation of R arc.
The R arc is too small, the tubular heater is easy to bend, and the scrap rate is high.
When the normal elbow is formed into various shapes, there is no special requirement that should meet the following. Minimum R radians in the table
|Shell material||Maximum temperature||Applications|
|Copper||170 ℃||Immersed in water and non-corrosive low viscosity liquids|
|Carbon||400 ℃||Oil, wax, asphalt, aluminum or iron casting|
|Stainless steel 304 321 316||600 ℃||Corrosive liquid, food industry, sterilizer|
|Ingle||815 ℃||Air, corrosive liquid, caught on the surface|
Features & Benefits
- Moisture resistant
- Even heat distribution
- High Dielectric Strength
- Cost efficient
- Wide range of diameters available
- The electric tubular heating element is allowed to work under the following conditions:
(1) The relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%;
(2) The working voltage is not more than 1.1 times the rated value, and the outer casing should be effectively grounded.
- When the heating medium is a liquid, the effective length of the tubular heater must be completely immersed in the liquid. The heating part of the tubular heating element should have a certain distance from the wall of the container, generally 50-60mm or more.
- Tubular heating elements for heating liquids shall not be used to heat gases or solids.
- For heating liquid components, if there is scale or charcoal on the surface of the pipe, it should be cleaned and reused to avoid affecting the service life of the heating pipe and reducing the thermal efficiency.
- When smelting light metal or nitrate salt, alkali, asphalt, paraffin, etc., it is heated when it is solid. It should be started by depressurization. After the solid heating medium is completely melted, it can rise to the rated voltage.
- Safety measures should be taken when heating nitrate salt to prevent explosion accidents.
- The wiring part of the electric tubular heating element should be placed on the insulation layer and outside the heating room to avoid contact with corrosive and explosive gases. The outlet end must be kept dry and clean to avoid flashover or short circuit. Do not use excessive force when wiring.
- The end of the tubular heating element may overflow a small amount of paste. This is a sealing material and does not affect the use. After the power is turned off, the spillage may be cleaned.