Kettle Heating Elements
Electric kettle heating elements, also known as tubular heaters, are used in almost all types of domestic electric kettles. Heating elements have the highest mechanical stability and electrical properties, and such heating techniques are quite mature and can be used universally.
Thermoer provide professional electric kettle heating solution, buy low price, high quality electric kettle heating element with worldwide shipping.
Highly recommended products from other series:
Shopping & Shipping
Welcome customers from all over the world, Thermoer™ guarantee the safe delivery of products to customers. In addition to the kettle electric heating elements mentioned on the page, Thermoer™ also provide customized services to our customers to produce electric heating elements according to customer requirements or drawings.
Below are some common kettle heating elements for kettle. Depending on the environment, there are 1 ring, 2 ring, 3 ring, and scissors. Of course, the corresponding switch is also provided.
Please contact us to purchase.
- Voltage : 220 Volt
- Power : 850W
- Type : Liquid Heating Element
- Application : Electric kettle
- Sealing: Silicone
- Flange diameter: 49.5mm
- Power : 1850-2200W
- Voltage : 220V-240V/50Hz. 110V/60Hz
- 1. Suitable for temperature control of electric kettle
- 2. The bimetal piece has high quality and acumen
- 3. The insulated plastic material could be ensured high temperature
- 4. Steam automatic skip protection and dry burn prevent protection for safer use
- 5. Reasonable configuration and easy assemble.
- 6. Guarantee safe using and good aftersal
- Tube Diameter:6.5mm
- 120 Volt
- Tube Material:Stainless steel 304
- Power: 2000W
- Flange:Stainless steel 304
- Seal ring material:Silicon
- Voltage : 220V-240V/50Hz. 110V/60Hz
- Surface : polish
- Mini immersion heater
|Tube wall Thickness||0.4-0.5mm|
|High Pop Test||1500V/2mA/1S|
|Resistance Insulation||100MΩ MIN|
|Leakage Current||0.5mA MAX|
|Flange Material||Copper or stainless steel|
|Welding Of Flange Technique||Silver/Tin/nickle/Argon arc welding|
- Small in size and high in power, the inside of the kettle heating element mainly uses clustered tubular electric heating elements, and the maximum power per unit element is 5000KW.
- Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
- Long life and high reliability. The heater is made of special electrothermal material, and the design power load is reasonable. The heater adopts multiple protection, which greatly increases the safety.
Q & A
- What is the heating element in a kettle made from? The most common resistance wire is composed of Ni-Cr and other alloys. the Ni-Cr material has high strength and strong plasticity at high temperature. More
- How does the heating element in a kettle work? The electric kettle mainly uses the resistance wire of the heating element to generate heat. And the heating element is in the middle and lower part of the kettle, after the water boils, the water vapor produced during the boiling of the water is used to deform the bimetal sheet of the temperature sensitive element, and the deformed force is used to drive the power switch. make the electric kettle cut off power automatically after the water is boiled.
- Are plastic kettles safe? In fact, the plastic electric kettles we usually buy are not entirely made of plastic. At present, the plastic electric kettles purchased on the market are all plastic used in the shell, but the stainless steel inner tank is still used inside, and when we use the plastic electric kettle to boil water, because the temperature of the stainless steel inner tank is very high, after the plastic shell is heated to a certain extent, there will be a smell. A small amount of this smell will not be harmful to the human body.
At the same time, there is a lot of irritating smell, indicating that the heat preservation of the inner tank is not good, and there is something wrong with the quality of the electric kettle you buy. For a long time, if the protective device is broken, it is easy to burn out or catch fire.
- Why is the heating element in a kettle at the bottom? The heater of the electric kettle is close to the bottom of the kettle to ensure that the heating element is completely immersed in water and all the heat generated will be absorbed by the water. And the hot water goes up, the cold water goes down naturally. it circulates naturally, the water will soon boil. It can save electric energy and improve the conversion rate.
Install & Replacement
When the kettle burns out, you don't have to buy a new electric kettle, just replace the same type of electric kettle heating element.
Prepare the tool, screwdriver, and remove the broken heating element.
Put the white seal ring into the hole(note that the thick side faces the pot)
Place the heating element in the pot as shown, do not reverse, be triangle
Tighten the three screws of the black base as shown (triangle plugs down)
Install the red plastic case and tighten the 2 small screws accordingly
A replacement video of the other series of electric kettles below is recommended.