The Thermoer immersion heater is a heating element that directly contacts liquids, air and gases. Depending on the application scenario, heaters vary in size, some for laboratory heating equipment, some for industrial and domestic applications, and immersion heaters to ensure that the heating material remains within the specified temperature range. Some immersion heaters also circulate fluids, eliminating hot spots and preventing separation during processing.
Highly recommended products from other Immersion series:
The immersion heater with temperature thermostat control allows the user to adjust the temperature. The heater with safety guard prevents the temperature from reaching the extreme temperature of the container and prevents the heater from being damaged. Some custom immersion heaters also have indicator lights that provide visual verification to give the user a clearer idea of the temperature of the object being heated.
Shopping & Shipping
Offering fast and efficient heating, immersion heater elements are cost-effective heating solutions.The product using in many household appliances. Such as electric water heaters, washing machines, air conditioners, ovens, and electric kettles.Its products have been sold to markets in more than 20 countries. Such as United States, Turkey, South Africa and Argentina. According to the customer's choice of port, we use air and sea. At the time, land transport is also the recommended way.
Our company has advanced equipment and testing equipment.We checked on selecting material, processing, debugging and testing, So provide the products in best quality. We are going to stick to the principle of quality the fist, customers the foremost. Welcome to visit and have a negotiation.
Immersion Heaters Use
According to the shape and installation method of the heating element, divided into Threaded or Screw Plug Immersion Heaters and Flanged Immersion Heaters.
Different shapes also affect how the liquid is heated.
- Flanged Immersion Heaters ->>The flange immersion heater consists of a U-shaped tubular member welded or brazed into the flange, and has a junction box for electrical connection. The flange heater is mounted by connecting to a mating flange that is welded to the tank wall or nozzle. With a wide range of flange sizes, power ratings (in kilowatts), voltage values, terminal fittings and jacket materials, these heaters are ideal for all types of heating applications.
- Screw Plug Immersion Heaters ->>The screw plug immersion heater is constructed of a U-shaped tubular member that is welded or brazed into the screw plug, and also has a junction box for electrical connection. The screw plug immersion heater is screwed directly through the threaded opening of the tank wall or by means of a mating pipe joint, half pipe joint or welded flange. Screw plug heaters are available in several different sizes, including 1⁄2", 3⁄4", 1", 11⁄4", 2", and 21⁄2" pipe threads. With a wide range of screw plug sizes, power ratings (in kilowatts), voltage, jacket material, terminal fittings and thermostats, these compact heaters are ideal for all types of applications. Click here to learn more about heater types
The flanged immersion heater features a rugged construction. Heavy duty jumper straps and terminal parts assure permanent tightness of connections. The outer sheath provides the benefits of strength and durability featuring a long life elements.
The screw plug immersion heaters with single thread pipe construction is a compact device for with either 5/8", ¾" or 1¼" diameter 316 SS sheaths. The immersion heaters have ratings of 400 to 1000 Watts. Screw plug immersion heaters can be applied to a variety of clean water and oil applications.
|Product Name||Immersion Heater|
|Sheath||Stainless Steel 304,310,316,Incoloy 800,840/(Optional)|
|Resistance Heating Wire||NiCr,FeCr (Optional)|
|Insulation Material||High-purity MgO|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||≤100℃|
|Maximum Working Temperature||Max 110℃|
|Design Lifetime||6000+ h|
|Insulation Resistance (cold)||≥500MΩ|
|Maximum Leakage Current (cold)||≤0.5mA|
|Internal Thermocouple||Type J or K available|
|Thermocouple Location||Disc End, Sheath, Center of Heater|
Features & Benefits
- Water heating
- Freeze protection
- Viscous oils
- Storage tanks
- De-greasing tanks
- Caustic solutions
Q & A
- What is an immersion heater and how does it work?
Immersion heaters comprise a metal tube containing a temperature sensor. Along with this is an insulated electric resistance heater which, in domestic situations, is usually rated at 3kw. Unlike a gas heated water tank, which has burners below it, immersion heaters heat water directly from inside the tank.
- Can you leave an immersion heater on all the time?
It uses less energy if you leave fluorescent lights switched on. It's best to leave yourimmersion heater on 24 hours a day. If you have thermostatic radiator valves youdon't need a room thermostat. It's cheaper to use an immersion heater in the summer than to heat water from your central heating boiler.
- What material are electric heater coils often made from?
The most common classes of materials used include: Nichrome: Most resistance wire heating elements use nichrome 80/20 (80% nickel, 20% chromium) wire, ribbon, or strip.