Flange Immersion Heaters
In the field of industrial electric heating equipment, the flange immersion heater is the one with the highest frequency of use.
The flange immersion heater has been widely used due to its own high power advantage. At the same time, the flange electric heater is generally used. Used to heat liquids, all of which are called immersion heater.
Finned heater is particularly suitable for air. Flange immersion heater is easy to install, control and maintain, unique designer as your request. For corrosive environments, a titanium material or tubular heater with an additional shell can be used.
Thermoer design and customization: Flange Immersion Heaters are generally used in heating liquids. Customers need to inform the main components of the specific heated liquid before custom design, and the ideal installation method so that we can set the flange type. Pipe cold zone, but also need to inform us the pressure of the specific working environment, so that we can choose the diameter of the pipe diameter of the heating pipe and the thickness of the flange.Please tell us the size you need for L1,L2,L3,L4,L5.
|Power||Custom made heaters can be supplied with any requested wattage|
|Heating wire||NiCr 2080|
|Tube Diameter||8mm/10mm/12mm/14mm/16mm etc.|
|Sheath material||SUS 304/316/321, Incone 820 840|
Immersion flange heaters are designed primarily for direct immersion in liquids such as water, oils, solvents and process solutions, molten materials as well as air and gases.
- Easy to install, control and maintain
- For many applications: water, oil, heat transfer fluid, and corrosive solutions, Gas, Steam
- High power is available, various material
- Safe and efficient
The flat flange electric heating tube is generally installed horizontally or vertically, and is normally installed horizontally. This ensures that the heating part of the electric heating tube can be completely immersed in the liquid to prevent dry burning. If you must take a vertical installation, it is recommended to consider the design of the cold zone.
How to choose the right Material for the heater?
|Copper Sheath||Water heating, water solutions non-corrosive to copper.|
|Stainless Steel Sheath||Immersion in oils, molten salt baths, alkaline cleaning solutions, tars and asphalt. Also suitable for clamping to metal surfaces and casting into aluminum. Corrosive liquids, food processing equipment. Stainless steel 304 is the normal material.|
|Incoloy Sheath||Air heating, radiant heating, cleaning and degreasing solutions, plating and pickling solutions, corrosive liquids. Usually for high temperature.|
|Titanium tube||Corrosive environment.|
1. Do not use unstable containers. Before installing the flange electric heater, make sure that the container is placed smoothly, and then install and fix it. Because the container that is not placed smoothly is easy to knock over, dumping the liquid, causing the heating element to dry, due to the danger of fire, electric shock, etc.;
2. Do not modify the flange heater. Any deformation or modification may cause the internal structure of the heater to change, affecting the electrical performance, and may cause fire, electric leakage, electric shock and other hazards;
3. Do not install it in the air supply port with high humidity. Installation of the air supply port with high humidity can easily cause the flange heater to be damp and the insulation is lowered, which may cause leakage, electric shock and other risks.
4. Do not use the flange heater in the water-deficient and decontaminated heating container. The flange heater is heated in the liquid with more impurities, which is easy to cause surface fouling. The heat generated by itself cannot be dissipated in time to cause damage to the heating element. At the same time, it is also necessary to ensure that the heating liquid is not lower than the normal liquid level standard, otherwise it may damage the heating element and cause fire;
5. Do not accumulate heavy objects on the power line. When the power supply line is long, you should check whether the line is squeezed by heavy objects. If any, you should evacuate the object in time. Because long-term extrusion and friction may cause damage to the wire sheath, resulting in leakage, electric shock, and even fire.
- Large surface power, 2 to 4 times the surface load of air heating.
- Easy to install and disassemble.
- Simple structure and long life.
Here are some of the best-selling Thermoer flanged heating elements. These products are used in different commercial products and can replace different brands of heaters, such as Samsung, Ge, Whirlpool, Haier.
Please feel free to ask us for the latest offers.
- Insulation material: 99% Purity MGO
- Max working temperature: 750 Celsius Degree
- Length: 10mm to 6000mm as customer's demand
- Installation: Non/screw/flange
- 3000 Watt
- European Standard
- 4500 Watt
- Stainless Steel 304
- T2 Copper
- 1300 Watt
- 2000 Watt
- 1850 Watt