Finned Tubular Heaters
The finned tubular heating element has a heat dissipation area that is 2 to 3 times larger than that of the ordinary component. That is, the surface load allowed by the fin component is 1 to 2 times that of the ordinary component, and the product has a small volume under the same power condition. The advantages of fast heating, uniform heating, good heat dissipation performance, high thermal efficiency and long service life. Process: It is wound by the outer layer of the heating tube to expand the heat dissipation surface and increase the heat dissipation speed.
We also provide other types of heating elements depending on the environment.
Design and Customization
- Voltage, Power
- Tubular diameter, usually diameter: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm
- Selection of fin types: square fins (25*50mm or 40*80mm) or wound fins (usually wrapped with 6mm, 10mm steel strips)
- Does the double head have fasteners, if the fasteners are used, how big is the size?
- appearance material selection: the main materials are SUS304, SUS321, SUS316L, SUS310S (common name: 2520), titanium tube and so on.
- Fin material: SUS3201, SUS304, SUS321, SUS316L
- Electric heating wire material selection: generally iron chrome aluminum wire (Beijing Shougang), nickel chrome wire (generally H140, 2080 resistance wire, etc.). The choice of these two depends on the customer's working environment (temperature and vibration).
Straight Line Finned Tubular Heating Element
U Finned Tubular Heating Element
W Finned Tubular Heating Element
|Iron||Easy to rust, used in places with high loss and no special requirements|
|201 Stainless Steel||Good quality than iron pipe, suitable for most working environments, temperature less than 300 °C|
|304 Stainless Steel||Better quality than 201, can be used in a slightly corrosive environment, can withstand 450 ° C|
|316 Stainless Steel||Can be used in corrosive environments
2520 stainless steel --- can withstand 1300 ° C, special high temperature, high cost
|Outsourcing Teflon||Specially used in highly corrosive environments, 99% of strong acid and alkali does not react|
|Titanium||Dedicated to highly corrosive environments, high temperature resistance, expensive construction, long life|
- Selected high quality materials, corrosion resistant
- High quality, long-term use of surface gloss as new
- Using special processing, heat conduction is faster
- Does not release harmful substances, environmental protection, non-toxic and non-polluting
- Strong anti-oxidation ability, no rust in humid environment
- Insulation: Finned tubular heating elementare often used in hot air circulation, and insulation systems. There should be insulation and insulation layers around to reduce heat loss.
- Wind speed: The general wind speed of the finned electric heating tube is suitable at 8-12 m/s. If the wind speed is too high, the head loss will increase, and the low temperature will reduce the heat dissipation efficiency.
- Installation: It is generally installed in a staggered manner to make the air contact surface larger, fully heated, and took away heat.
- Wiring part protection: The wiring part of the finned heating tube should be placed outside the insulation layer, which is convenient for future replacement, and on the other hand, it prevents the temperature of the wiring part from being too high.
- Routine maintenance during intermittent use: If the insulation resistance is less than One megohm when it is idle for a long time, it can be dried in an oven of about 200 °C, or the voltage can be reduced to turn on the electric heating until the insulation resistance returns to normal.
- The working environment airs relative humidity is not more than 95%.
- The working voltage is not more than 1.1 times the rated value, and the outer casing should be effectively grounded.
- Storage: Store in a room where air circulation, relative humidity is not more than 85%, and no corrosive gas.