CRAFT & COMFORT
Since 1999, we’ve been making Heaters that are unmatched in performance and unrivaled in craftsmanship; painstakingly built with our hands just as much as with our hearts and our minds.
LET US HANDLE EVERYTHING
We work closely with you to customize a heating solution for your space. We will perform production, testing, transportation, and maintenance, all while bending over backwards to make sure you’re happy with everything.
Fill out the form and let a Thermoer Expert take care of everything.
Prefer to call us? Talk to a Thermoer Expert at Mobile/Skype/Wechat: +8618158202116
Our Experts are available at 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Mon – Fri (EST).
EMAIL: [email protected]
READY TO GO PATIO HEATER?
Why choose Patio Heater?
- 01 Free movement Customer First, Best Quality, Based on Prestige
- 02 Good heating effect First-class products, top-grade credit standing, and high-quality services
- 03 Simple operation Offer high-quality and high-efficient services to customers wholeheartedly
- 04 High safety Customer First, Best Quality, Based on Prestige
- 05 Pollution-free First-class products, top-grade credit standing, and high-quality services
- 06 High-cost performance Offer high-quality and high-efficient services to customers wholeheartedly
What is The Gas Patio Heater?
A patio heater (also called a mushroom or umbrella heater) is a radiant heating appliance for generating thermal radiation for outdoor use.
A burner on top of a pole, it burns liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), propane or butane, and directs the flames against a perforated metal screen. Heat is radiated from the surface of the screen in a circular pattern around the appliance. A reflector atop the burner reflects heat that would be otherwise lost upwards. This is because the reflecting hood is usually silvered which makes it a poor absorber of heat but excellent at reflecting infrared radiation back. This reduces the amount of heat lost by conduction as silvered surfaces will not absorb infrared light.